Friday, December 17, 2010

Final Exam Requirements and Directions: Due Dec. 23 at 12:00am








We have been tested on everything that we have needed for the semester with the exception of Unit 11. We have also taken a two week break from the text book and have worked soley on our expressive exams. Therefore, I have decided that your final will be to complete the exercises from Unit 11 and email them to me on or before Dec. 23 at 12:00 am. I am allowing you to use your exam time to do this.


Directions:

For the final all students must complete exercies 11A, 11B, and 11C. This exam will not cover 11d.

11A, 1-10

For numbers 1-10 create a sentence in ASL using the vocabulary listed. Be sure to include either RUN-OUR or DEPLETE in each of your sentences. Remember that RUN-OUT and DEPLETE are not used interchangeably.

Example: POTATOES I EAT MANY. OFTEN POTATOES I RUN-OUT.

11B, 1-6

For numbers 1-6 create a sentence in ASL. Be sure to incorporate the concept of NONE.

Example: 2 WEEKS, MY MOM SEE-NONE.

11C, 1-10

For numbers 1-10 create a sentence in ASL using the vocabulary listed. Be sure to include what classifier is necessary for the vocabulary listed.

Example: YOU MAKE PIE, CL:G-THIN OR CL:G-THICK WHICH?


That's all folks! You made it! I cannot believe how quickly this semester has flown by, can you? I have had so much fun teaching this course. ASL is my passion and I am so honored to share it with you. All of you will make a difference in someone's life. I am so touced by your committment and desire to learn. Your development has been amazing. You should be so proud of how far you have come.

I look forward to continuing our ASL journey together next semester. I hope all of you have a wonderful break! Rest and have fun, you deserve it! Best to all of you during final exams.

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment